Although golf cart battery maintenance can be tedious, it is crucial to a healthy cart. Wintertime sure can take its toll on a cart if not taken car of properly With golfing season over and cold weather coming, there are a few things you need to remember to make sure your cart is ready when the warm weather returns.
Here are some golf cart battery tips for the wintertime:
- Make sure your batteries are kept at the proper level with distilled water.
- Always keep the charger plugged into the cart.
- If you will be out of town for a while, have someone that can check your cart for you.
- Unplug the charger and replug to wake up the computer ever so often.
- You will still need to check water level in the winter although the cart is not being ran.
- With the charger running evaporation still happens.
Remember: A fully charged golf cart battery will not freeze. Frozen batteries are a costly mistake.
Mid America Customs offers an annual service program for a one time annual fee. We come to YOU and completely check your cart out from top to bottom on a monthly basis. No effort on your part is required. So just get on your cart and golf. Leave the worries too us!! Contact us for more information.